Saturday 8 May 2010

Translations: C-ute's PON! appearance

Alright! I promised I'll attempt it! And I kinda failed....it's too hard afterall! They start speaking like Yankees and then they just...Speak so quickly @w@; and even when I slowed it down... I still didn't understand it xD But it made me realise how FAST japanese speak don't they haha. Well anyway I won't say I didn't achieve anything...

Sorry the video's been taken down but you can still find it on Hello-online under tracker, if you're interested ^_^

Well I'm not sure what Pon! is about but basically, C-ute made an appearance to have their fortune told. Mai didn't appear because of school.


This is very very rough translation so I'm sorry if this isn't full/very accurate:

*skipping the beginning~ with Maimi talking like a yankee hehe*

Man: First of all is Yajima Maimi-san
Maimi: Hai!
Man: There's a problem here
Maimi: Eh really??
Man: Please look at this, here you should see a square, this is the "Volunteer" line. You're attatched to the sake of your team members too but this fades away
Maimi: E-eh wait a minute!
All: This is bad! This is bad isn't it?
Man: As for leader, in the team, there's someone thinking about replacing you
*Their reactions*:
Nakki puts her hand over head: "Who is it"
Airi: *Covers her mouth-kinda laughing*
Chisato: *confused/annoyed face*
Maimi: *smiles* ehh who is it who is it who is it *points her finger around*
Chisato: Who the hell is it!
(I assume he started going off topic and they all laugh)
All: This is bad
Man: Please definately check it out. We'll check all the members. First of all is Okai-san!
Maimi: Ehhh Chiissa!
Chisato: Oi!
Man: Okai-san do you have an eye for the team?
Chisato: Nonono, whichever you say, I feel I don't have it

*Maimi laughs*


..........................


And then they go on to tell the fortunes~ I'm sorry I can't translate it word by word...but here are little summaries of what happened...


Chisato
...Well Chisato has a "Bia-rashi Bia" line which...I have no idea what that means...Bia means Beer but...I'm sure that's not right, right?? haha. I thiink then the man asks if she has a-er fighting spirit and she says she does and he says something along the lines of, that's good for being a leader? and don't get the wrong thoughts? ... ah I'm so bad at this sorry! >_<;


Nakkii
He asks once again if Nakkii has an...eye for the team? and Nakkii kinda denies it but then Chisato accuses her (haha)  and Maimi and Airi clap and laugh and Nakkii goes: Wait wait, calm down。They show a line on her hand going up and the man says that this is showing her emotions going up! But meaning as in it's become disordered and then they're all just like: Wao! That's awful etc... Then the man speaks a lot about Leader? Then Nakkii kinda stuck-up cute-like goes: Well I don't know about that... (She looks up and fiddles her hair and everything...it's quite cute actually...=w=; though I'm a Nakkii fan haha~)


Oh and in the mean time. The Yankii-girl keeps saying angry things to Maimi who kinda tells her to calm down with hand motions haha


Airi
The man starts off by asking how she is, Airi goes: Me? I'm..."Maipeesu" (going at my own pace? Taking it easy basically) And then the man pretty much goes to prove this by showing her, her "KY" line. Then Maimi and Chisato pretty much go: She really IS KY! it really is! and Airi's a bit in disbelief at how true it is and she kinda rubs her hands together and laughs haha <33 I think the man then goes off to say: Ever since she's become a singer, she's been careful? But then she's something something~...and Airi bows and apologizes

Afterwards...
The Man says the groups on the verge of........ (Well we can all guess I guess...) putting Maimi in panick a bit. The reason for this problem is that Maimi's emotional line's gone UUUPP because she's naturally a person who worries (aww <3) and that she's a nice person and Maimi goes: Oooh I'm happy~ (I have to say, at this point, the other three faces are kinda like ;I...) I think the Man then tells them all to take care of Maimi who cutely goes: Take care of me ok?~ (and puts her arms around them- With Airi smiling and Chisato and Nakki still with faces like ;O...) then Chissaa kinda says she doesn't think they can do that really with Maimi going: W-wait a minute =ヮ=; and etc~




Some things to look out for:
...Mainly their facial expressions! And when they spoke about someone replacing Maimi; at one point, Nakkii and Airi kinda confusedly look at each other and shrug hehehe!
Chissa acts quite funny and well...Chiissa like here! 

Maimi is very cute here! She's kinda vulnerable looking here haha compared to all her members...
Airi's just happy as usual
Nakkii kinda looks a bit pissed at most points haha...
The three presenters are kinda weird

Lastly...There's a guy at the back who's on the phone but he's holding this cd trying to get in the shot...it was funny to watch him in slow motion hahaha<3 




Well that's it for now! Sorry >_< I guess I really do need to practice my listening somehow!


8/TEN -RisuTEN

Usaa ^v^ ~ooo this sounded good too bad can't watch it 7.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment