Friday 4 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- Excuse me for the late post. -Nakkii 2/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/遅くの更新すみません。 画像1It's Nakajima Saki.

It's late at night sorry

Today,

the wind was really really cold right?~

N?

Is it always?

As for me, I always wear a mask as I walk so
the middle of my face is cold but

My ears and my head gets incredibly cold

My head occasionally hurts you know.

Why is that?

But

even so

I like walking losely outside.

Today too,

As I was battling against the cold wind

I walked outside.

With that

I'd get a cold

That'd surely be paying the consequences for my actions right?

Right!

I'll absolutely not get a cold!

Huh?

Is influenza spreading around?

That's bad.

But

I don't know if it's spreading around.

I'm in a pinch?

So

I'll sleep!

-Nakajima Saki-

------------------------------

The way you write things is so awkward Nakkii but I enjoy it 7.5/TEN -Risu


No comments:

Post a Comment