Sunday 6 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- More and more ^ヮ^ -Chisato 3/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/いよいよ千聖 画像1Good evening everyone ♥ヮ♥ ♥

More and more and more~ ^ヮ^
Try and dance part 2 at Hanzoumon!'s
setlist came ♥
The songs I hoped myself
were in it (*^^*)♥
I'm happy (^ヮ^)v
I'll do my best
Only ten more days right? XoX;
I've gotten hyped up ♥
Before this, it's a different nervous feeling
dancing infront of a lot of people than from the place before but
I'll run with all my might (♥ヮ♥)♥

And right
Today I learnt the vocals ♥
I was taught the basis of the vocals so
I'll remember my own mistakes, ahh
I give out my own voice in different places and such
Ah~ I'm still no good
there are lots of places I'll reflect on *sweatdrops*
I did practice for the sake of not a vocals live but ♥ヮ♥ (?)
It was fun (*^^*)♥
From here on I want to
learn
a little by bit V(^^)V

Picture 1 (W♥C's parka ^ヮ^)
I wore this as I met Miyabi-chan ♥ Miya had it too ♥ she said to me ^ヮ^ I was happy

Well then baichaako (♥ヮ♥)♥

----------------------------------

Ah Chisa's idol Miyabi..hehe 7.5/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment