Sunday 6 February 2011

Translations: C-ute's Blog- ♥ Memory 2 ♥ -Maimi 3/2/11

℃-ute 公式ブログ/メモリー② 画像1Good evening
It's Maimi ♪

The sunset is prettyy ♥

Just a bit before, it already got dim at that time...

Spring is already near right? ***

And today's the last day of winter right? ♪

When I was small, when we threw beans around my house

℃-ute 公式ブログ/メモリー② 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/メモリー② 画像3I could eat the same amount of beans as my age so

the me as the youngest child got the least

"Everyone's unfair...ヾ(・ε・`。)"

I thought ^ヮ^;

That's because I loved setsubun beans...^ヮ^;

When it's lunchtime, I get the portions from the kids who don't eat it~...

...Setting that aside

The pictures I didn't upload yesterday...^ヮ^

(Picture 1)
When I went on a trip to Kyoto with Nakkii before...♪

This is Kiyomizu temple ♥

(Picture 2)
Before the concert, showing Airi in the middle of drawing in the lobby

Yeah, she's serious ***

(Picture 3)
Lastly, is me too
when I went to the campaign with Chisato... ♪

We ate pizza on the way home

This is the piture that Chisato took ^ヮ^

From here on too, I'll go and show various episodes on this blog ok? :3 ☺

...ah~ as I thought, the sunset is pretty... ♥ヮ♥

Bai baai ***

---------------------------

Wah I thought that was Mai not Airi.. 8/TEN-RisuTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment