Thursday 12 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 534th Blog Entry *

℃-ute 公式ブログ/とんちんかん 画像1
℃-ute 公式ブログ/とんちんかん 画像2
Absurdity ^ヮ^;
Good morning
It's Maimi

Today was another Hello! Project Concert ♪

Each day the set lists changes in this tour...^ヮ^

Right then, what will today's setlist be I wonder? ***

If you're coming here then look forward to it~^ヮ^

The topic's changing but!!

A strange back and forth conversation yesterday with my mum...^ヮ^;

Mum: "The condition of my mobile phone has been bad lately!..."

Me: "Buu buu~ (Always like this ^ヮ^;) ...huh, mum, try calling me!?"

Mum: "Right!! I'll leave for a bit"

Me: "Ok (
・o・)/"

Mum: "Hello?"

Me: "Hello!?"

Mum: "This is no good afterall~!! I can't hear Mai's voice ;"

(Ah!! My mum usually calls me Mai)

Me: Eh!?!?!? lend it to me a bit"

And I put my own phone into my right ear and my mum's phone into my left ear

Me: "Helloooo!?"

Mum: "That's not really gonna work, lend it to me a bit"

And my mum picked up my phone...

Mum: "Hello!?"

Me: "Ah!! You're right!! I can't hear anything XoX"

Mum: "See~ ;) You can't hear it right? ♥............................. No, not 'You can't hear it right? ♥'  I-mean, what should I dooo (´^`;)"

.....That kind of back and forth conversation we had ^ヮ^;

At the time when I put the two phones in my ear

I thought my mum was the Tsukkomi when she said "That's not really gonna work"....

By the way, when we were talking, we were 1m away!! ^ヮ^

She sat down in the seat next to me so afterall, when my mum picked up my phone and went: "Hello!?" too, I could hear my mum's voice normally since she was directly next to me right...;

After that conversation finished...I ended up laughing with: "The absurdity the two of us just did right now..." ^ヮ^;

Anyway, my mum's phone has already used up it's life span has it!? XoX;

If that's so, you did your very best till the end!!
Thanks for the hard work ***

Right, everyone! From today it's August! (^ヮ^o)

Don't lose to the heat and let's go energetically ok~ (♥ヮ♥)

The picture's I've put up are from yesterday ;) ♥

(Picture 1)
A three shot with
Berryz Koubou's
Tsugunaga Momoko-chan and
Tokunaga Chinami-chan

(Picture 2)
A two shot with
the same Berryz Koubou's
Kumai Yurina-chan ♥

Well then ^ヮ^ Everyone, have an amazing sunday too...***

-------------------------------

Awww.. I love stories about Maimi's mum... they seem so cute together haha <33 -Risu




No comments:

Post a Comment