Sunday 1 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 430th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/Simple is the best 画像1Simple is the best ♥

It's Nakajima Saki.

Today,
We went through RH with costumes!!

Ah!
It's the Summer Hello!'s RH we went through right?
℃-ute 公式ブログ/Simple is the best 画像2 
Excuse me.

There's no subject (-3-) *laughs* 

Picture 1
Today's breakfast

Egg sauceee~ ♥♥

I love egg sauce!!

That simple taste!!

I can't say much more I guess ♥ヮ♥

Picture 2
With that

Today everyone gathered at Hello!

Ah!!
Our leader

had fought in the play however right :3

Thanks for the hard wooork leader ♥

Going back on topic,
speaking of this,

we're with some girls 
from Berryz Koubou

-Nakajima Saki-

------------------------

waai! Chii, Maasa and Momo~ ♥ and the decoration for her egg thingy makes it look really funny -Risu

4 comments:

  1. i doubt you've seen it, but did anyone else think how Saki coloured around her egg looks like that weird emblem in The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya? xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgosh you're right... that scares me. Hahahaha -Risu

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw, some of the anonymous post were me xD I only just realised you could put names on now xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oo no problem! It's nice to meet you! And thanks for watching us :D ♥ -Risu

    ReplyDelete