Sunday 1 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 431st Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ハ━ロ━コ━ン千聖 画像1Heeellooo Cooon ♥ Chisato

Hello everyone (^-^*)/ ♥
Today's the Hello! Con Rehearsal
Aa~ (-ω゜メ)
℃-ute 公式ブログ/ハ━ロ━コ━ン千聖 画像2Already we're making way for the day of the concert
going through the concert like it's the real thing Σ(゚Д゚;;)
I'm nervous
But I've used up all of my own relaxing time!!!!

You know right!!!
I think our costumes are preeeetty cute! ♥
Maaan~ looking at everyone....♥ヮ♥
I make a shout you know *laughs*
℃-ute 公式ブログ/ハ━ロ━コ━ン千聖 画像3
It's really that much cute 
This concert this time is really varied *burning up*
It'll be a pretty hot live I think (*'ω`pq;)★。+

With that

Picture 1
And it's everyone in S/milage and Mano Erina-chan ♥

Picture 2
And and, Morning Musume.-san (*'ロ`pq;)★。+

Well then, gathering everyone's powers, we'll do our best!

Today was rather short a little Σ(゚Д゚;;)

Good night (・・*)

--------------------------------

....The same picture's up twice!....haha... Ahh it's so weird translating them getting nervous about the concert when it's already happened...must catch up!!! -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment