Sunday 1 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 432nd Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/七不思議 画像1The seven wonders

It's Nakajima Saki.
Today,
The wind is horribly strong (-3-)

Stop iiiiiiiit---.

℃-ute 公式ブログ/七不思議 画像2Picture 1
Unil the next job
I have a looot of time
Nakajima-san.

What should I doo I thought,

In the office there was this ♥
The DVD where we went to Hawaii!!
Last year in August we went.

It was fuuuun

.....................:O

Everyone was too hyper
Our voices are clattering (-3-).

Picture 2
The Makeup Pouch

That Nakkii uses

Matching with Okai-chan.

However, we bought it to match each other but
About Chisato using it

..................

yeah.
I've never seen her use it you know (-3-)

Chisato----!!!

Why aren't ya usin' it?

-Nakajima Saki-

--------------------------

Haha I don't know if I could imagine Chisato using that. But because it's got a chick in it, it's definitely a Nakkii-made product. She always puts a chick after "It's Nakajima Saki" if you ever look at the original japanese text of the blog. Ahh also, the Hawaii DVD is very funny. I recommend you watch it! -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment