Sunday 1 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 433rd Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/矢さんお久し 画像1It's been a while Ya-san

Otsukareeraisu

Today at school
Our senpai came to talk to us about taking an examination for Highschool,
they talked about various things to us ^ヮ^ ♥

℃-ute 公式ブログ/矢さんお久し 画像2The time left will go fast so (owo)b I want to live a life
with no regrets っ(^-^ゞ

Everyone in lessons this year
Please enjoy it 
to your heart's content *laughs*

It's been a while but today
C-ute was complete with all members! =♥

It was the rehearsals but..
Maimi-chan has had less rehearsals than all of us so
Hagiwara wanted to save her here I felt *laughs*
We always rely on her so once in a while, it's good for her to rely on us! 
Ya-san ♥♥♥ *laughs*

I took a picture
with that Ya-san ♥

As I thought, Maimi-chan's
sweat's amazing *laughs*

Also I took a picture with C-ute too! ♥ It really is C-ute isn't it (^o^)/

Nn well today
I feel I want to watch
Harry Potter with my family 

Everyone will do their best
tommorow again right? >w<
Nn well then well then
This was Hagipara Mai :O ♥
Goodnight~ ♥♥

----------------------

I wonder why she wrote Hagipara..? well anyway it's nice of them to help Maimi out of course! I'm sure Maimi would have caught up in no time! -Risu


    No comments:

    Post a Comment