Friday 1 April 2011

Translations: Risu's Blog- It's Risu~. 1/4/11

It's Nakajima Saki Risurururururururururururu.

Today it's been a while but

I had work together with Morning Musume.san's Niigaki-san.

Niigaki-san

furthermore, her cute-ness was so

awfully cute

anyway I

need to lose weight~

It was a magazine for the Mac people but

we talked a lot about the apps on the iPhone *laughs*

From here on

it seems they'll be doing a serialization in Hello! Project

And the first edition is Niigaki-san, Airi and me~

Iya~

Apps are seriously fun you know~ (COVER THE ORANGE!!!!)

We talk about what to recommend to everyone so

definitely please check out what I've recommended!

It was seriously fun!~

N~I want to say it

but, it's still a secret

it's on sale from the 29th of April

I look forward to it *laughs*

-Nakajima Saki-

No comments:

Post a Comment