Sunday 6 June 2010

Usaa's Video Corner! 7 ~Hello!Piano

Yus! Next in instruments...
Piano!
H!P in action

Mano's Piano
Known for her piano skills
this is in a lesson/practice
though you can see her play piano in almost every one of her pvs and concert performances

Captain
Unfortunately the video with just the piano playing is no longer available, but you can watch the whole episode here
Piano starts at 4:00

Junjun
I was very impressed watching this, go Junjun! Both Pandas are very talented

Momoko
Playing 'Dschinghis Khan'
xDD has to be the most entertaining

but she can play better really~
This has been UsaTEN!

...Juuuust what I need in my head right now.
Momo "playing" Dschinghis Khan. 
I seriously thought she was gonna do it you know!
I'm gonna be cracking up in the middle of the exam thinking about her xD 
(Never seen that video before)
But yeah H!P is very talented eh~
-RisuTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment